LinkedIn is the first stop of any hiring manager, recruiter or potential client that’s considering working with you.
What will they think when they look at your profile?
Is it a dry list of programming languages, technologies and frameworks, 5 years out of date?
Or does it jump out and make them say, “Yes, this is exactly who we need to hire!”
In this training session, you will discover:
- How even “irrelevant” experience can help position you for the job you want
- The critical question that makes writing your summary and work experience entries *much* easier
- What information to put in your work history
- How to weave your technical experience into your profile so they KNOW you’re not BSing
- Overlooked “extras” you can add to your profile to boost your professional credibility and stand out from the crowd
The training is scheduled for 9 p.m. EDT on Wednesday, June 20, 2018.
And yes, a replay will be available if you can’t attend live.