How to Start Tech Freelancing as a Software Developer
You do not start tech freelancing by quitting your job, making a logo, or creating a profile on every freelance…
Companies who dream of staying ahead of the competition look for ways to achieve the aspect faster by inculcating innovations. Hence, the adoption of new technologies has become vital. Here,…
As Featured In
You do not start tech freelancing by quitting your job, making a logo, or creating a profile on every freelance…
I have to be completely honest with you. I really HATE the word networking. I detest it. The reason why…
One of the most important things you can possibly do in your software development career, more important than learning the…
Every developer can dramatically improve their career if they learned more about sales. Today, I want to break down exactly…
The review process. Ah, such good memories… Such bad memories… Such… bull shit. Yeah, you know it’s true. Most review…
Software development teams, especially on the west coast, seem to have the loosest dress code of just about any profession.…
Rockstar Developer University is John's premium coaching program for developers who want to build careers, not just write code.
Book Your Free Call →As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.