What I Wish I Knew Before I Jumped Into iOS Part II
If you haven’t read the original post, please read it and come back to this. In Part I, I wrote…
If you’re thinking of becoming a software engineer (or developer – they’re very similar, as we’ll talk about below) … this guide will teach you all about it. You’ll get…
As Featured In
If you haven’t read the original post, please read it and come back to this. In Part I, I wrote…
Admittedly, I actually used this to get the Latin Alphabet translation for this title. I got the idea for the…
No doubt you are an awesome programmer. You know all about test driven development, design patterns, and the evils of…
It is important for all humans to take care of themselves. Often, we experience a nagging feeling that we should…
Wouldn’t it be awesome if you only had to know one programming language for building a full stack application? Ryan…
Optimising your experience of life One of the things I’m most concerned about in life is optimising my experience. I…
Rockstar Developer University is John's premium coaching program for developers who want to build careers, not just write code.
Book Your Free Call →As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.