The Power of Func<>
I remember why I love C#. After spending the last two years or so writing mainly Java code, getting back…
If you’re thinking of becoming a software engineer (or developer – they’re very similar, as we’ll talk about below) … this guide will teach you all about it. You’ll get…
As Featured In
I remember why I love C#. After spending the last two years or so writing mainly Java code, getting back…
I come from a QA background. I started off my career doing testing. I learned about testing the same way…
The topic of code reviews has always caused much debate in many software shops where I have worked. I am…
In my previous post, I talked about the idea of having a simple branching strategy and why I prefer one…
I can’t be trusted. Neither can you. If you have me make a password, I’ll do one of these things:…
Ever since var was announced as a keyword for C# 3.0, I have had issues with it. I know that…
Rockstar Developer University is John's premium coaching program for developers who want to build careers, not just write code.
Book Your Free Call →As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.