Visual comparison of SEO analytics and software development architecture

Latest Articles

Book Review

All The Books I Read in 2015

It’s time again for my annual review of all the books I read in the past year. I decided to…

Advice

5 Ways You Frustrate Your Boss

No doubt you are an awesome programmer. You know all about test driven development, design patterns, and the evils of…

Advice

Altering the Deal

For those of us who don’t have the luxury of The Force for mental persuasion, negotiation tactics are a vital…

Ready to Accelerate Your Developer Career?

Rockstar Developer University is John's premium coaching program for developers who want to build careers, not just write code.

Book Your Free Call →
The developers who get the best offers are the ones people already know.The best offers go to developers people already know. Get a free YouTube channel plan built from your stackFree YouTube channel plan →