1 Million Dollars to Succeed
Let me ask you a question. How would you develop your next software project if I told you that if…
What’s the daily life of a programmer like? A programmer’s daily life consists of auditing and debugging code, coding new software, and monitoring the performance of finished programs. What’s more,…
As Featured In
Let me ask you a question. How would you develop your next software project if I told you that if…
Ever since TypeScript was announced, I haven’t been able to stop thinking about public criticism and how bad it is.…
I’m not good at many things. Let me rephrase that. I’m not naturally good at many things. There are many…
There are two basic kinds of people in this world. Those who live their lives evaluating each individual transaction. Those…
I received an email this past week that disturbed me. Basically the author of the email inferred that most of…
I want to start off this post with a story: The ceramics teacher announced on opening day that he was…
Rockstar Developer University is John's premium coaching program for developers who want to build careers, not just write code.
Book Your Free Call →As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.