A Software Developer’s Guide to Dealing With Your Boss
Unless you work in a flat-hierarchy company like GitHub or Valve, or you’ve gone rogue and work for yourself, you’ll…
What’s the daily life of a programmer like? A programmer’s daily life consists of auditing and debugging code, coding new software, and monitoring the performance of finished programs. What’s more,…
As Featured In
Unless you work in a flat-hierarchy company like GitHub or Valve, or you’ve gone rogue and work for yourself, you’ll…
I can recall one of the worst coworkers I ever had the pleasure of dealing with. His name was Sam,…
Choosing a good name for a piece of code is so important. If your code is going to be read…
I’ve been a software developer for over 15 years and I still don’t know what to call myself. Really. You’ll…
When you first think about becoming a software developer, you probably have dreams of creating exciting new features, playing with…
As a software developer, I can guarantee you one thing for sure: you are going to spend a great deal…
Rockstar Developer University is John's premium coaching program for developers who want to build careers, not just write code.
Book Your Free Call →As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.