QTP Sucks, Selenium Rocks
That’s right, I truly believe that when it comes to automated functional web testing, Selenium WebDriver annihilates HP’s web testing…
What’s the daily life of a programmer like? A programmer’s daily life consists of auditing and debugging code, coding new software, and monitoring the performance of finished programs. What’s more,…
As Featured In
That’s right, I truly believe that when it comes to automated functional web testing, Selenium WebDriver annihilates HP’s web testing…
When did you start writing software? For me personally, I have been doing it professionally for 13 years. It is…
How can you earn significantly more money starting right now? Changing jobs and negotiating a higher salary is a great…
Building a product of your own is hard work. In my experience, you can go months without bringing in any…
The Default: Differences You are unique. No one on this planet is like you. You are special. This is pretty…
Every day – often twice a day – for twenty minutes or so, I’ll sit still with my eyes closed…
Rockstar Developer University is John's premium coaching program for developers who want to build careers, not just write code.
Book Your Free Call →As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.