I received an email from Zephyr about their new mobile app and I want to share the news to all of you. I'm posting this because this can benefit the software development and QA community.
Here are some of the reasons why the app can make testing easy. One, you'll be able to easily execute tests in one hand and manage in the other. Also, you can test from any mobile device from anywhere, whether you are on the road, in the field, or away from a desk. This is great news for teams who work at different places.
Zephyr has been a huge supporter of this blog and I am glad to post their press release since I have used and loved their products.
Check out the press release below.
Zephyr Introduces Mobile Test Management for Anytime, Anywhere Testing
New Zephyr Mobile App Makes Testing Faster and Easier for Agile Project Teams
Newark, CA, June 30, 2015 – Zephyr, the fastest growing provider of Test Management solutions, today announced a brand new Zephyr Mobile app as part of their latest version of the award winning Zephyr Enterprise Edition 4.7. This new release brings cloud and mobile testing together by enabling test management to be done from anywhere, on any device. The new mobile app available on iOS, Android and responsive browsers is especially helpful for those testing in the field, on the road, or smart devices in the Internet of Things. Zephyr Enterprise Edition 4.7 delivers on many key customer requests, supports the latest Atlassian JIRA versions and demonstrates Zephyr’s commitment to helping project teams’ drive down costs, improve productivity, gain real-time visibility and release higher quality software. Zephyr’s test management solutions are used by more than 5000 global customers to test business and mission critical software.
- Further extending its test management leadership, Zephyr today announced general availability of Zephyr Enterprise Edition 4.7.
- Award winning product brings cloud and mobile together in Zephyr Mobile, a new responsive Test Execution client.
- New mobile capability is especially helpful for those testing in the field, on the road, or smart devices in the Internet of Things.
- Delivers on many customer feature enhancements and support for the latest JIRA Cloud and Server/Data Center versions.
- Join Zephyr for a webinar on June10, 2015 to learn how Zephyr Enterprise Edition 4.7 makes testing hyper productive.
Mobile, the New Mobile Test Execution Client
- Easily execute tests in one hand and manage in the other significantly improves testing productivity.
- Test from any mobile device from anywhere is especially helpful for teams testing on the road, in the field, or away from a desk.
- Zephyr alleviates the challenges of IoT testing by bringing the cloud and mobile together with new mobile test execution client.
“The software quality industry is truly evolving with so many different types of devices and software being released,” said Shailesh Mangal, CTO of Zephyr. “As project teams continue to make the agile transformation, we strive to provide them with test management technology necessary to conduct their testing, anytime, anywhere and from any device.”
- Supports JIRA 6.4 with enhanced integration: Parent and child defects as sub-tasks can now be searched on and filed to allow greater control
- Advanced searching and addition of tests during test planning via ZQL
- Increased flexibility in structuring test execution cycles with nested folders
- JQL (JIRA Query Language) can now be directly used to search for JIRA defects from inside Zephyr
Availability & Pricing
- Zephyr Enterprise Edition 4.7 is available now. For more information contact email@example.com.
- Available: SaaS and OnPremise
- Pricing: Starts as low as $96 a month per user
- Zephyr Enterprise Edition has full 2-way integration with Download versions of JIRA 5.x/6.x. via a free connector available on the Atlassian Marketplace. This connector is pre-installed for JIRA Cloud customers.
- For upgrades, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Zephyr is a leading provider of on-demand, real-time enterprise test management solutions, offering innovative applications, seamless integrations and unparalleled, real-time visibility into the quality and status of software projects. Zephyr products are the fastest growing agile test management products in the world, with more than 5000 global customers in 100 countries. Their feature rich products address today’s dynamic and global needs across a variety of industries including finance, healthcare, media, mobile, IT services, and enterprise software. Zephyr is headquartered in Newark, CA with offices in Europe and India. For more information, please visit www.getzephyr.com.