How to Start Tech Freelancing as a Software Developer
You do not start tech freelancing by quitting your job, making a logo, or creating a profile on every freelance…
Companies who dream of staying ahead of the competition look for ways to achieve the aspect faster by inculcating innovations. Hence, the adoption of new technologies has become vital. Here,…
As Featured In
You do not start tech freelancing by quitting your job, making a logo, or creating a profile on every freelance…
I honestly think one of the best possible things you can do for your software development career is to start…
Configuring a great App Store page is usually one of the last stages in the app development life cycle. Because…
Software development conferences provide many opportunities to advance your career — and to build the rare programmer soft skill of…
I don’t even need an outline to write this chapter. Of all the topics I talk about, this is perhaps…
It seems like everyone’s making apps these days, and maybe you want to be part of it, too. Maybe it’s…
Rockstar Developer University is John's premium coaching program for developers who want to build careers, not just write code.
Book Your Free Call →As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.