What Programming Language Should I Learn?
One of the most common questions I get from new programmers starting out in the field of software development is…
A recent Stack Overflow survey has confirmed that Rust is the most loved programming language (preferred by a whopping 83.5% of programmers) for over four years now. This means that…
As Featured In
One of the most common questions I get from new programmers starting out in the field of software development is…
The fastest way to develop technical skills is to build something that forces you to use them. Reading helps. Courses…
When I first got started as a software developer, I had no idea what I was doing. I was also…
Why is it important to have proper synchronization for your automated tests? Have you ever dealt with flaky automated checks?…
Parallel with the rising number of online tech solutions, the need for programmers is constantly growing. Today, in order to…
Software Developers live in an interesting paradox. On one hand we’re lazy. That’s why we like to automate boring repetitive…
Rockstar Developer University is John's premium coaching program for developers who want to build careers, not just write code.
Book Your Free Call →As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.