A Software Developer’s Guide to Maintaining Code
When you first think about becoming a software developer, you probably have dreams of creating exciting new features, playing with…
Great productivity is one of the best soft skills you can have as a developer. I’ve used these tips to create courses, write books and build apps, websites & digital…
As Featured In
When you first think about becoming a software developer, you probably have dreams of creating exciting new features, playing with…
As a software developer, I can guarantee you one thing for sure: you are going to spend a great deal…
Security is in the news constantly these days. Systems are being breached, information leaked, and identities stolen. With more penetration…
I have a love / hate relationship with test driven development and unit testing. I’ve been both an ardent supporter…
There is something you need to know about me. I’m a huge fan of continuous integration. If you put me…
I’ve always had somewhat of a love / hate relationship with source control. I learned fairly quickly on in my…
Rockstar Developer University is John's premium coaching program for developers who want to build careers, not just write code.
Book Your Free Call →As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.