What Programming Language Should I Learn?
One of the most common questions I get from new programmers starting out in the field of software development is…
Great productivity is one of the best soft skills you can have as a developer. I’ve used these tips to create courses, write books and build apps, websites & digital…
As Featured In
One of the most common questions I get from new programmers starting out in the field of software development is…
The fastest way to develop technical skills is to build something that forces you to use them. Reading helps. Courses…
What is it that you’ve always dreamed of becoming? Who is it that you’ve envied? How would your life change…
“Most developers I know are actually pretty bad testers.” This was the feedback from one tester, in a recent short…
Software Developers live in an interesting paradox. On one hand we’re lazy. That’s why we like to automate boring repetitive…
If I were to ask you “Who is Tiger Woods?”, chances are you would tell me he is the greatest…
Rockstar Developer University is John's premium coaching program for developers who want to build careers, not just write code.
Book Your Free Call →As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.