Protect Your Meeting’s Productive Time
Time flies. Time is of the essence. I don’t have enough time. If I had only one more day. These…
Great productivity is one of the best soft skills you can have as a developer. I’ve used these tips to create courses, write books and build apps, websites & digital…
As Featured In
Time flies. Time is of the essence. I don’t have enough time. If I had only one more day. These…
No doubt you are an awesome programmer. You know all about test driven development, design patterns, and the evils of…
Ever feel like everything is just too much? Too much information, too much to do, and too little time to…
Your boss may be awesome. I’ve certainly had a few awesome bosses that gave me a better experience in my…
Let me ask you a question? Do you really understand design patterns—you know, the ones in that old Gang of…
Backing up your data is really important. We’ve all heard too many stories of hard drives crashing or computers getting…
Rockstar Developer University is John's premium coaching program for developers who want to build careers, not just write code.
Book Your Free Call →As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.