Latest Articles

SP
Best Practices

What is an Interface?

This is the first part of my Back to Basics series. One of the basics I feel we really need…

Best Practices

The Purpose of Unit Testing

Before you start learning up any new skill or concept, I suggest you take a look at my course “10…

Best Practices

One Software Build to Rule Them All

I spent a good time last night troubleshooting a “works on my machine” problem. It takes pain to learn something;…

Ready to Accelerate Your Developer Career?

Rockstar Developer University is John's premium coaching program for developers who want to build careers, not just write code.

Book Your Free Call →
The developers who get the best offers are the ones people already know.The best offers go to developers people already know. Get a free YouTube channel plan built from your stackFree YouTube channel plan →