Protect Your Meeting’s Productive Time
Time flies. Time is of the essence. I don’t have enough time. If I had only one more day. These…
What’s the daily life of a programmer like? A programmer’s daily life consists of auditing and debugging code, coding new software, and monitoring the performance of finished programs. What’s more,…
As Featured In
Time flies. Time is of the essence. I don’t have enough time. If I had only one more day. These…
If you haven’t read the original post, please read it and come back to this. In Part I, I wrote…
No doubt you are an awesome programmer. You know all about test driven development, design patterns, and the evils of…
Anyone who’s seen The Two Ronnies “Four Candles” comedy sketch will understand the frustrations that can result from a lack…
Optimising your experience of life One of the things I’m most concerned about in life is optimising my experience. I…
Ricardo Barbosa believes that he’s not a “real” entrepreneur only because he works during the day for a telecom company.…
Rockstar Developer University is John's premium coaching program for developers who want to build careers, not just write code.
Book Your Free Call →As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.