You Don’t Have To Do What You Are Good At
We all have strengths and weaknesses. This should come as no surprise to anyone. It is common advice to work…
What’s the daily life of a programmer like? A programmer’s daily life consists of auditing and debugging code, coding new software, and monitoring the performance of finished programs. What’s more,…
As Featured In
We all have strengths and weaknesses. This should come as no surprise to anyone. It is common advice to work…
I first heard of Dan Martell when I used his on-demand mentoring service, Clarity. A while later I started seeing…
I almost lost my mind once. It was the best thing that ever happened to me. I almost lost my…
Most of us lack the ability to actually do and achieve what we intend. It’s true. We know what we…
Are YOU in Control of Your Life? Perhaps not. If you’ll allow me to put my philosopher’s cap on for…
A good portion of my advice ends up being misunderstood. I’m all for being a rule breaker. I, in general,…
Rockstar Developer University is John's premium coaching program for developers who want to build careers, not just write code.
Book Your Free Call →As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.