Visual comparison of SEO analytics and software development architecture

Latest Articles

Career

All The Books I Read This Year

I read or listen to the audio version of a lot of books each year. It’s really important to always…

Career

Don’t Focus on Your Strengths

Guys, guys, guys… (and gals) I think we are starting to becoming a little “wussy”–all of us–no offense. I’ve found…

Career

Taking Action

On any given day my inbox is full of emails from software developers asking me for advice on all kinds…

Ready to Accelerate Your Developer Career?

Rockstar Developer University is John's premium coaching program for developers who want to build careers, not just write code.

Book Your Free Call →
The developers who get the best offers are the ones people already know.The best offers go to developers people already know. Get a free YouTube channel plan built from your stackFree YouTube channel plan →