Better Together: The Benefits of Pair Programming
I’ve got a new job where we do things a little bit differently than how I have in the past.…
As Featured In
I’ve got a new job where we do things a little bit differently than how I have in the past.…
A few months ago, I didn’t even know what an Application Program Interface (API) was. I managed the social media,…
Picture this: A backend dev has been hauled away from their microservices, their exquisitely defined APIs, and their layers of…
Jonathan Boccara wrote a great article last month about the importance of a good attitude when we have to deal…
Choosing a good name for a piece of code is so important. If your code is going to be read…
Agile was created by some official organization, right? Wrong. It was invented by a group of software developers who got…
Rockstar Developer University is John's premium coaching program for developers who want to build careers, not just write code.
Book Your Free Call →As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.