The Dark Side Of Software Development That No One Talks About
Hey, you. Yeah, you. Psst. Come over here. I’m going to tell you something that you may not have heard…
Compare SEO and software development by daily work, skills, learning curve, freelance potential, AI exposure, and career fit before choosing a path.
As Featured In
Hey, you. Yeah, you. Psst. Come over here. I’m going to tell you something that you may not have heard…
My software development career began about 15 years ago. But only in about the last 5 years did I really…
Computer science itself is a surprisingly difficult thing to define. If you do a search on the web you’ll turn…
Don’t stick your Weiner out there It’s good to get noticed, but make sure you get noticed for the right…
So, you applied for your dream developer job, got an interview and thought it went well, but all you have to…
Do you want to get a better job? Want to make more money? Perhaps you just want to get a…
Rockstar Developer University is John's premium coaching program for developers who want to build careers, not just write code.
Book Your Free Call →As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.