Visual comparison of SEO analytics and software development architecture

Latest Articles

SP
Best Practices

1 Million Dollars to Succeed

Let me ask you a question. How would you develop your next software project if I told you that if…

Career

Learning to Learn

I’m not good at many things.  Let me rephrase that.  I’m not naturally good at many things. There are many…

SP
Career

Karma is Real

There are two basic kinds of people in this world. Those who live their lives evaluating each individual transaction. Those…

Ready to Accelerate Your Developer Career?

Rockstar Developer University is John's premium coaching program for developers who want to build careers, not just write code.

Book Your Free Call →
The developers who get the best offers are the ones people already know.The best offers go to developers people already know. Get a free YouTube channel plan built from your stackFree YouTube channel plan →