When Being Good is Bad
I want to start off this post with a story: The ceramics teacher announced on opening day that he was…
Compare SEO and software development by daily work, skills, learning curve, freelance potential, AI exposure, and career fit before choosing a path.
As Featured In
I want to start off this post with a story: The ceramics teacher announced on opening day that he was…
I’ve noticed a rather interesting thing about best practices and trends in software development, they tend to oscillate from one…
I want to preface this post by saying that I am a pretty avid practitioner and believer in Agile development…
There are three major reasons why I see programmers, heck people in general, get stressed out, fail and eventually burn…
Right before the holidays, I said that you had better learn how to solve programming problems. This time I am…
Sometimes I feel like Greg Focker in Meet the Parents. There is a part in the movie where Greg goes…
Rockstar Developer University is John's premium coaching program for developers who want to build careers, not just write code.
Book Your Free Call →As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.