QTP Sucks, Selenium Rocks
That’s right, I truly believe that when it comes to automated functional web testing, Selenium WebDriver annihilates HP’s web testing…
What’s the daily life of a programmer like? A programmer’s daily life consists of auditing and debugging code, coding new software, and monitoring the performance of finished programs. What’s more,…
As Featured In
That’s right, I truly believe that when it comes to automated functional web testing, Selenium WebDriver annihilates HP’s web testing…
Update: Check out the latest 2020 Software Developer Gift list here In true Simple Programmer tradition, I’ve put together this…
Web Development is some-what a vague term used to describe the building or maintaining of web sites hosted on the…
When did you start writing software? For me personally, I have been doing it professionally for 13 years. It is…
How can you earn significantly more money starting right now? Changing jobs and negotiating a higher salary is a great…
There are two basic types of employment in the software development industry. You can either be a contractor of some…
Rockstar Developer University is John's premium coaching program for developers who want to build careers, not just write code.
Book Your Free Call →As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.