Burn The Boats!
We often don’t push as hard as we can forward, because we can always retreat if things don’t work out.…
When I was working a regular 9-to-5 job, I’d often fantasize about starting my own business––working for myself. I’d think about how nice it would be to be a freelancer…
As Featured In
We often don’t push as hard as we can forward, because we can always retreat if things don’t work out.…
Drama, drama, drama– the developer community is full of drama. Everywhere you look there is some kind of drama that…
I write quite often on this blog about starting a side business or becoming self-employed, but one of the biggest…
In this video I talk about how important it is to build a routine for yourself. I’ve found that having…
Want to be a better software developer? Good. Hang around better software developers. One rule in life we can’t ever…
There are many things we do that require a large amount of setup before we can actually produce something. For…
Rockstar Developer University is John's premium coaching program for developers who want to build careers, not just write code.
Book Your Free Call →As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.