My Views On Test Driven Development
I used to be a huge supporter of TDD, but lately, I’ve become much more pragmatic about it. In this…
When I was working a regular 9-to-5 job, I’d often fantasize about starting my own business––working for myself. I’d think about how nice it would be to be a freelancer…
As Featured In
I used to be a huge supporter of TDD, but lately, I’ve become much more pragmatic about it. In this…
One of the most common mistakes we make in trying to motivate ourselves is to reward ourselves before we have…
When choices overwhelm us and we aren’t sure of our footing, it is easy to fall into the trap of…
A little struggle and difficult is not always bad. We can actually flip around negative circumstances and frustrations and use…
We’d all like to win the lottery right? Well, in this video I talk about why winning the lottery might…
Most beginning software developers think it is a good idea to put lots of comments in their code. When I…
Rockstar Developer University is John's premium coaching program for developers who want to build careers, not just write code.
Book Your Free Call →As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.