Latest Articles

Uncategorized

Open as Many Doors as Possible

Even though specialization is important, it doesn’t mean you shouldn’t strive to open up as many doors as possible in…

Uncategorized

How Often Should I Blog

In this video I talk about how often you should blog and why blogging more often is better as long…

Uncategorized

How Do I Make $2,000 A Month On Passive Income?

In this video I answer a question about how to make passive income from a book and a blog. [responsive_video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CaGcaKH5rLU[/responsive_video]…

Uncategorized

Fitting In With Corporate Culture

In this video I answer a question about fitting into corporate culture when you come from a different background. [responsive_video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TYEyvlRaqng[/responsive_video]…

Uncategorized

How I Structure My Business

In this video I share how I structure Simple Programmer LLC. [responsive_video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eunxGP0rZFw[/responsive_video] [blank_space height=’3em’]

Ready to Accelerate Your Developer Career?

Rockstar Developer University is John's premium coaching program for developers who want to build careers, not just write code.

Book Your Free Call →
The developers who get the best offers are the ones people already know.The best offers go to developers people already know. Get a free YouTube channel plan built from your stackFree YouTube channel plan →