Latest Articles

YouTube

Blame Yourself First

In this video, I talk about why it is important to take responsibility for things that happen to you instead…

Uncategorized

Win Big, Lose Small

In this video I talk about the idea of limiting the damage on your bad days and making your good…

Uncategorized

How Do I Learn C++?

In this video, I give some tips on how to learn C++. [responsive_video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sXr2gRk8nco[/responsive_video] [blank_space height=’3em’]

Uncategorized

Take the Harder Road

In this video, I talk about why it is usually a good idea to take the harder road, when faced…

Uncategorized

The Obstacle Is The Way

In this video, I review the book “The Obstacle Is The Way” by Ryan Holiday. [responsive_video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4oDN8uX4Ji0[/responsive_video] [blank_space height=’3em’]

Uncategorized

Chrome Plugins and Apps I Use Regularly

In this video, I go over the Chrome Plugins and other non-developer apps I use regularly. [responsive_video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AWY73J33mjQ[/responsive_video] [blank_space height=’3em’]

Ready to Accelerate Your Developer Career?

Rockstar Developer University is John's premium coaching program for developers who want to build careers, not just write code.

Book Your Free Call →
The developers who get the best offers are the ones people already know.The best offers go to developers people already know. Get a free YouTube channel plan built from your stackFree YouTube channel plan →