Do You Have What it Takes to Become a Microsoft MVP?
In this video I respond to an email asking for advice on how to become a Microsoft MVP. I admit…
When I was working a regular 9-to-5 job, I’d often fantasize about starting my own business––working for myself. I’d think about how nice it would be to be a freelancer…
As Featured In
In this video I respond to an email asking for advice on how to become a Microsoft MVP. I admit…
If you build it, will they come? [responsive_video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GJPUok18gdo[/responsive_video] [blank_space height=’3em’]
Learn what to do if your topic is already covered and how to get your blog post published fast! [responsive_video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q_ka4r-CwXQ[/responsive_video]…
In this video, I answer some questions from Pluralsight about my career and my views on programming. [responsive_video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OVia_fiLW3k[/responsive_video] [blank_space height=’3em’]
In this video, I quickly outline how I would start an Agile project from the ground up. I go over…
Do programmers and software developers need to engage in deliberate practice? Is it even useful?I have some mixed thoughts on…
Rockstar Developer University is John's premium coaching program for developers who want to build careers, not just write code.
Book Your Free Call →As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.