Sir John Hargrave is Reprogramming Thoughts Through Mind Hacking
I had the opportunity of interviewing Sir John Hargrave about mind hacking, a topic that I’m very interested in. If…
When I was working a regular 9-to-5 job, I’d often fantasize about starting my own business––working for myself. I’d think about how nice it would be to be a freelancer…
As Featured In
I had the opportunity of interviewing Sir John Hargrave about mind hacking, a topic that I’m very interested in. If…
In this episode, I answer an email about being truly happy doing something for oneself. [responsive_video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vns6aeZcJwE[/responsive_video] [blank_space height=’3em’] Full transcript:…
In this episode, I share the pros and cons about paying for a developer bootcamp. [responsive_video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VjwXAeuaeMw[/responsive_video] [blank_space height=’3em’] Full transcript:…
When Harold Almon emailed me to tell me about the transformation he had in his career after listening to an…
Joe Colantonio is one of those guys who really gets personal branding and niching down. I’ve coached a lot of…
In this episode, I answer an email about following through with a plan and getting the ideal results. [responsive_video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wdVrV8D0r78[/responsive_video] [blank_space…
Rockstar Developer University is John's premium coaching program for developers who want to build careers, not just write code.
Book Your Free Call →As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.