The 5 Dollar Rule
In this episode I share a great financial advice that can be quite beneficial if implemented as a rule in…
When I was working a regular 9-to-5 job, I’d often fantasize about starting my own business––working for myself. I’d think about how nice it would be to be a freelancer…
As Featured In
In this episode I share a great financial advice that can be quite beneficial if implemented as a rule in…
In this episode, I talk about job hopping and how my thoughts about it has changed over the years. [responsive_video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F79j9tvLNNw[/responsive_video]…
In this video I respond to a somewhat negative email asking why I write emails the way that I do.…
In this video I respond to an email asking about how to handle quitting a job that you just started. Keep…
In this video I respond to an email asking about whether or not having ads on your blog is good…
In this video I respond to an email asking about whether or not certifications are something to focus on. I…
Rockstar Developer University is John's premium coaching program for developers who want to build careers, not just write code.
Book Your Free Call →As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.