Latest Articles

YouTube

When Should I List A Programming Language On My Resume?

In this episode, I talk about when you should list a programming language on your resume. [responsive_video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m2HshYXdTX0[/responsive_video] [blank_space height=’3em’] For…

YouTube

Help! I Don’t Know What To Focus On

In this episode, I talk about choosing what to focus on. [responsive_video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=POOYVOaZ2ZU[/responsive_video] [blank_space height=’3em’] Full transcript: John:               Hey, John Sonmez…

YouTube

Not Allowed to Learn on the Job

In this episode, I give my advice on training within work time. Should learning on the job be allowed? [responsive_video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=41VSjDFyeQU[/responsive_video]…

YouTube

How NOT to Email Famous People

In this episode, I talk about emailing famous people. [responsive_video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Qdn7pnFS_g[/responsive_video] [blank_space height=’3em’] Full transcript: John:               Hey, John Sonmez from simpleprogrammer.com.…

YouTube

How Can I Live In An Expensive City For Cheap?

In this episode, I talk about living in an expensive city for cheap. [responsive_video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DCAQjXfZPVg[/responsive_video] [blank_space height=’3em’] Full transcript: John:               Hey,…

Ready to Accelerate Your Developer Career?

Rockstar Developer University is John's premium coaching program for developers who want to build careers, not just write code.

Book Your Free Call →
The developers who get the best offers are the ones people already know.The best offers go to developers people already know. Get a free YouTube channel plan built from your stackFree YouTube channel plan →