Should I Develop My Dream Project Myself Or Should I Outsource It?
There comes a time in our lives when we have that “BIG IDEA”. However, this big idea might follow some…
When I was working a regular 9-to-5 job, I’d often fantasize about starting my own business––working for myself. I’d think about how nice it would be to be a freelancer…
As Featured In
There comes a time in our lives when we have that “BIG IDEA”. However, this big idea might follow some…
In this episode, I talk about my first programming job. [responsive_video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iTwfjQpn5PA[/responsive_video] [blank_space height=’3em’] Full transcript: John: Hey, John Sonmez from…
In this episode, I talk about my learning style. [responsive_video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PjTj6ZzylW0[/responsive_video] [blank_space height=’3em’] Full transcript: John: Hey, John Sonmez from simpleprogrammer.com.…
In this episode, I talk about buying a small house. [responsive_video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_J5obyCwbgQ[/responsive_video] [blank_space height=’3em’] [blank_space height=’3em’] Full transcript: John: Hey, John…
In this episode, I give an advice on a side project. [blank_space height=’3em’] Full transcript: John: Hey, John Sonmez from…
Ricardo Barbosa believes that he’s not a “real” entrepreneur only because he works during the day for a telecom company.…
Rockstar Developer University is John's premium coaching program for developers who want to build careers, not just write code.
Book Your Free Call →As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.