Why Are You Procrastinating To Take Action On Your Projects?
Why are you procrastinating to take action on your projects? In today’s video, I’ll answer an email from a reader…
When I was working a regular 9-to-5 job, I’d often fantasize about starting my own business––working for myself. I’d think about how nice it would be to be a freelancer…
As Featured In
Why are you procrastinating to take action on your projects? In today’s video, I’ll answer an email from a reader…
What Is The Most Efficient Way To Read Books? Most people think that only reading books will change their lives. However,…
Do you want to create value and wealth for your life? If so, you need to follow the 70/30 rule.…
I have been exchanging emails with Arne Mertz for a long time. I’ve seen his progress, especially how he grew…
Bad days are like days when you feel like doing nothing. You feel unmotivated, don’t want to do anything… But…
Today I received a question from a reader asking me about listening to music while working. But… Is it a…
Rockstar Developer University is John's premium coaching program for developers who want to build careers, not just write code.
Book Your Free Call →As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.