Does It Matter If People Are Smarter Than You?
Have you ever felt that? You’re in a room, and you feel like other people are smarter than you. You…
When I was working a regular 9-to-5 job, I’d often fantasize about starting my own business––working for myself. I’d think about how nice it would be to be a freelancer…
As Featured In
Have you ever felt that? You’re in a room, and you feel like other people are smarter than you. You…
There comes a time in our lives that we simply need to stop and ask ourselves for who are we…
Today I’ve received a very interesting question from a reader. Why does programming suck? While it may seem a little…
Can “Normal Developers” Learn Design? This is a common question I get asked a lot: Can normal programmers learn design? You’re…
This is a frequent question I receive and it is also a question that I often cover on my YouTube…
A lot of viewers asked me to create a top 10 list of my favorite books. After taking some time…
Rockstar Developer University is John's premium coaching program for developers who want to build careers, not just write code.
Book Your Free Call →As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.