Web Development Principles: Front-End Vs. Back-End
As hard as it might seem, a lot of programmers don’t know the different between front-end and back-end development. And…
When I was working a regular 9-to-5 job, I’d often fantasize about starting my own business––working for myself. I’d think about how nice it would be to be a freelancer…
As Featured In
As hard as it might seem, a lot of programmers don’t know the different between front-end and back-end development. And…
So, some of you really get stuck when it comes to learning algorithms. This might be one of the most…
Today I did a video with Dave Rael, an amazing developer from the amazing podcast “Developer On Fire”. In this…
Working hours are for… WORK! Yeah, you got it right this time. However, I think you shouldn’t alienate yourself from…
A lot of programmers suffer from not knowing if their stuff is good enough. Insecurity is a big part of…
Getting stuff done is of major importance for anyone who wants to accomplish major goals in their lives. Most of…
Rockstar Developer University is John's premium coaching program for developers who want to build careers, not just write code.
Book Your Free Call →As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.