Building Software From Scratch
A lot of software developers like to make things complicated. They get something that could be simple and easy and,…
When I was working a regular 9-to-5 job, I’d often fantasize about starting my own business––working for myself. I’d think about how nice it would be to be a freelancer…
As Featured In
A lot of software developers like to make things complicated. They get something that could be simple and easy and,…
Avoiding distractions… How nice would it be if we had a magic pill that would do all the work for…
Some people have doubts about which path to follow: Web Development Or Software Development? There are basically two different paths…
A lot of programmers have a really hard time trying to find a perfect niche for them to work on. Usually,…
Recently, I did a video about algorithms and whether it was a good idea to learn it or not. I…
So, I’ve seen a lot of people asking me this question, about what does C/C++ mean. Well, for new software…
Rockstar Developer University is John's premium coaching program for developers who want to build careers, not just write code.
Book Your Free Call →As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.