How To Prepare Yourself For Any Future Programming Career?
So, you wanna become a rock star. You want to be so proficient in what you do that you wanna…
When I was working a regular 9-to-5 job, I’d often fantasize about starting my own business––working for myself. I’d think about how nice it would be to be a freelancer…
As Featured In
So, you wanna become a rock star. You want to be so proficient in what you do that you wanna…
Have you ever heard of Kotlin? Kotling has been picked as the official programming language for Android development. Here’s what…
Climbing the corporate ladder can be really difficult. I know programmers that have spent almost 10 years building his careers…
Well, ladies and gentlemen, today is the day… Finally after about one full year of blood, sweat and tears, I’m…
Learning a new programming language can seem like a challenging task. However, as it is with all types of learning,…
Almost every person that wants to learn something new, especially programmers and software developers, searches for tutorials, books, articles written…
Rockstar Developer University is John's premium coaching program for developers who want to build careers, not just write code.
Book Your Free Call →As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.