All The Books I Read In 2017
If you are one of those programmers who loves books, this post is for you! That said, it’s time for…
When I was working a regular 9-to-5 job, I’d often fantasize about starting my own business––working for myself. I’d think about how nice it would be to be a freelancer…
As Featured In
If you are one of those programmers who loves books, this post is for you! That said, it’s time for…
A lot of developers dream about earning money and increasing their overall income. While there are a lot of alternatives…
There is no single best programming language for every developer. There is a best language for the kind of software…
Christmas is here and, as is tradition, I made my ideal gift list for software developers, programmers, and tech geeks.…
When I was working a regular 9-to-5 job, I’d often fantasize about starting my own business––working for myself. I’d think…
Is it too late to start creating tutorials about JavaScript? While the question might seem too specific, I’m gonna use…
Rockstar Developer University is John's premium coaching program for developers who want to build careers, not just write code.
Book Your Free Call →As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.