How To Measure Your Programming Skills
A lot of developers feel like they don’t know enough. Most of them don’t know how to measure their programming…
When I was working a regular 9-to-5 job, I’d often fantasize about starting my own business––working for myself. I’d think about how nice it would be to be a freelancer…
As Featured In
A lot of developers feel like they don’t know enough. Most of them don’t know how to measure their programming…
“The term programming logic has its roots in the advancement of computer science. Programming logic started only with ‘hard and…
So, there comes a point where you need to make some decisions in your career and there are some points…
A lot of you guys ask me to do videos about Xamarin.forms and the future of mobile industry. How is Xamarin shaping…
How To Become A Better Developer? I receive a lot of different questions each day and most of them ask…
This question really got me thinking… Is hard work really worth it? As you already know, I consider myself a…
Rockstar Developer University is John's premium coaching program for developers who want to build careers, not just write code.
Book Your Free Call →As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.