I Don’t Know How To Learn Programming!
Let me be clear here: most developers don’t know a s**t about how to learn programming and improve their careers.…
When I was working a regular 9-to-5 job, I’d often fantasize about starting my own business––working for myself. I’d think about how nice it would be to be a freelancer…
As Featured In
Let me be clear here: most developers don’t know a s**t about how to learn programming and improve their careers.…
If you’re a software developer, you’ve probably been approached by a great number of startups or by business owners offering…
Learning Programming can definitely be a pretty difficult and tricky thing. With a lot of information out there, it is…
Should you optimize your app? Should you NOT optimize your app? That’s the question. Optimization is one of the biggest…
Most developers only care about coding. This is a fact. However, what most people don’t get into account, is that…
Whether you’re choosing a language-specific or platform-oriented credential, it’s worth looking at my top five online coding certifications for software…
Rockstar Developer University is John's premium coaching program for developers who want to build careers, not just write code.
Book Your Free Call →As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.