Follow Your Passion Is WRONG? (What About MONEY?)
I’ve talked about following your passion several times before, and, I’ve changed opinions about this A LOT over the years.…
When I was working a regular 9-to-5 job, I’d often fantasize about starting my own business––working for myself. I’d think about how nice it would be to be a freelancer…
As Featured In
I’ve talked about following your passion several times before, and, I’ve changed opinions about this A LOT over the years.…
If you’re a regular viewer of this channel, you’ve probably heard me talking a lot about creating your YouTube Channel…
Let’s say you’re a programmer and you literally wanna quit! You don’t wanna do this anymore. What should you do?…
One of the most common questions I get from new programmers starting out in the field of software development is,…
Some of you might not know, but I was not that good looking guy and fitness model since I was…
Some developers complain that I hate C++ too much. Whenever there is an opportunity, I end up talking bad stuff…
Rockstar Developer University is John's premium coaching program for developers who want to build careers, not just write code.
Book Your Free Call →As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.