How To Get Started In Software Development?
I know I get this question a lot. Day after day new aspiring programmers enter the workforce. People from all…
When I was working a regular 9-to-5 job, I’d often fantasize about starting my own business––working for myself. I’d think about how nice it would be to be a freelancer…
As Featured In
I know I get this question a lot. Day after day new aspiring programmers enter the workforce. People from all…
Data Science is definitely a field that is rising in popularity and some software developers are starting to pay attention…
People often say that they wanna learn programming but they are afraid of taking it one step further. Learning takes…
Linux is definitely among one of the most popular programming languages nowadays. Linux. It’s been around since the mid ‘90s,…
Being a new programmer means getting your word out there, sending your CV to a lot of different companies and…
Being a good programmer is not always about being good at technical skills. Once you become an employer (or even…
Rockstar Developer University is John's premium coaching program for developers who want to build careers, not just write code.
Book Your Free Call →As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.