How I Got A Web Developer Job After Improving My Coding Interview Skills
If you want to find your dream a job as a programmer, I am here to help. Let me tell…
When I was working a regular 9-to-5 job, I’d often fantasize about starting my own business––working for myself. I’d think about how nice it would be to be a freelancer…
As Featured In
If you want to find your dream a job as a programmer, I am here to help. Let me tell…
Have you wondered how to become a better programmer than you are today? This is exactly the topic of today’s…
I know a lot of developers are searching for their next job as a programmer… Without any success. #programmingjob #programming…
A lot of programmers feel like they’re always one step behind other programmers… They end up feeling like they are…
Programmer imposter syndrome is definitely something that takes on lots of programmers and this is big. They start to question…
One of the questions I see aspiring (and even experienced) developers asking is which programming language they should learn. #programming…
Rockstar Developer University is John's premium coaching program for developers who want to build careers, not just write code.
Book Your Free Call →As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.