Pros & Cons Of Node.js (Nailing Your Coding Interview)
You’re going for your next coding interview for a node.js job. Then, you should expect lots of different questions regarding…
When I was working a regular 9-to-5 job, I’d often fantasize about starting my own business––working for myself. I’d think about how nice it would be to be a freelancer…
As Featured In
You’re going for your next coding interview for a node.js job. Then, you should expect lots of different questions regarding…
If you work for some company writing code, you’ve probably dealt with code reviewers. These code reviewers aim to find…
Programming reality can be very different from its expectations. #programming #programmingreality #programmingexpectations If you’re a new developer, or even an…
Programming In 2019: Still A Great Career Choice? You’re curious about becoming a programmer in 2019. Or you could be…
Getting a job has two aspects: a Technical one and Soft Skills one. The Soft Skills you need to get…
In this video I’m going to talk about three different ways that you can become a software developer or software…
Rockstar Developer University is John's premium coaching program for developers who want to build careers, not just write code.
Book Your Free Call →As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.