The 7 Steps To Learn Any NEW Programming Language You Want(FAST!)
Whether you’re currently pursuing a degree in computer science, an aspiring self-taught developer, or a coding boot camp student, mastering…
When I was working a regular 9-to-5 job, I’d often fantasize about starting my own business––working for myself. I’d think about how nice it would be to be a freelancer…
As Featured In
Whether you’re currently pursuing a degree in computer science, an aspiring self-taught developer, or a coding boot camp student, mastering…
As programmers, it’s our job to be at our computer for extended periods of time. And, if you’re anything like…
Have you ever heard that coding and programming are not the same thing? But, how can that be possible? Well,…
You’re a developer. You finally made it, learned to code and now you’re living the dream of building software and…
Does Github matter if you’re a developer in job-hunting mode? Will Github help you when it comes to the job…
Imagine you are a freelance developer and you want to raise your rates. I got a question today about my…
Rockstar Developer University is John's premium coaching program for developers who want to build careers, not just write code.
Book Your Free Call →As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.