Here’s Why You CAN’T LEARN PROGRAMMING ⚠️ (Learn To Code Faster 2020)
Let me be clear here: most developers don’t know a s**t about how to learn programming and improve their careers.…
When I was working a regular 9-to-5 job, I’d often fantasize about starting my own business––working for myself. I’d think about how nice it would be to be a freelancer…
As Featured In
Let me be clear here: most developers don’t know a s**t about how to learn programming and improve their careers.…
Artificial Intelligence is definitely the next big thing. However, programmers still find it hard to understand what A.I. really is…
A career as a freelancer is the reality for 35% of the United States’ workforce. It is designed for people…
When you’re looking to market yourself as a programmer, you have a lot of different paths to follow and a…
Flow state is something super important for programmers and, those who have entered this state know what I’m talking about.…
When leaving the workforce, whether it be to raise a child, take a break, or take care of a parent,…
Rockstar Developer University is John's premium coaching program for developers who want to build careers, not just write code.
Book Your Free Call →As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.