Coding Bootcamps: How To SUCCEED And Don’t WASTE MONEY!
Many coding bootcamps claim or imply that you can become a professional developer in three weeks, 12 weeks, or perhaps…
When I was working a regular 9-to-5 job, I’d often fantasize about starting my own business––working for myself. I’d think about how nice it would be to be a freelancer…
As Featured In
Many coding bootcamps claim or imply that you can become a professional developer in three weeks, 12 weeks, or perhaps…
Being a new programmer means getting your word out there, sending your CV to a lot of different companies and…
Have you ever shifted your mindset as a programmer when it comes to finding a programming job? Picture this: When…
Staying motivated while learning to code is a difficult task for most developers. Especially the ones just starting out. Who…
“Python is an interpreted, object-oriented, high-level programming language with dynamic semantics. Its high-level built in data structures, combined with dynamic…
In programming, we hear so much about what tech stack we need to learn or what the new hot technology…
Rockstar Developer University is John's premium coaching program for developers who want to build careers, not just write code.
Book Your Free Call →As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.