3 Tips On How To Start A Conversation Easily
Have you ever had the problem of starting a conversation? Most people have this problem. They want so badly to…
When I was working a regular 9-to-5 job, I’d often fantasize about starting my own business––working for myself. I’d think about how nice it would be to be a freelancer…
As Featured In
Have you ever had the problem of starting a conversation? Most people have this problem. They want so badly to…
A lot of programmers ask me this question: Should I get MCSD certifications? Well, to answer this question, first, we need…
Some people like to have a web presence. I’ve talked several times before about the importance of having a strong…
Confidence. Something that some programmers have and others lack. A thing that separates successful programmers from average programmers. A lot…
So… quick but powerful question: What Is The Future Of Software Development? A lot of people ask me about the…
Learning Java can be complex yet simple at the same time. There are a lot of programmers who want to…
Rockstar Developer University is John's premium coaching program for developers who want to build careers, not just write code.
Book Your Free Call →As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.