Are Generalists Better Than Specialists?
This is another video where I’ll discuss the old-fashioned battle about whether you should become a specialist or not. I’ve…
When I was working a regular 9-to-5 job, I’d often fantasize about starting my own business––working for myself. I’d think about how nice it would be to be a freelancer…
As Featured In
This is another video where I’ll discuss the old-fashioned battle about whether you should become a specialist or not. I’ve…
In life, we all struggle to get our goals accomplished. Most of us end in a vicious looping that doesn’t…
In today’s video, I’ll talk about being a programmer without learning testing. I received a question from a newbie programming…
You’re a beginner programmer. You don’t know everything that the programming world has to offer but you know some stuff.…
A lot of people tend to ask me “John, why do you think that software development is art?”. I do…
A lot of people have the dream to become freelancers. They aim that by working as freelancers they would get…
Rockstar Developer University is John's premium coaching program for developers who want to build careers, not just write code.
Book Your Free Call →As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.