Switching My Videos to Once a Month
I’ve decided to start cutting back on some of the work I am doing each week. I want to have…
When I was working a regular 9-to-5 job, I’d often fantasize about starting my own business––working for myself. I’d think about how nice it would be to be a freelancer…
As Featured In
I’ve decided to start cutting back on some of the work I am doing each week. I want to have…
Blackbox automation testing should be part of any successful software development organization. Unit testing is great, but to cover the…
Have you ever heard the expression “time is money?” In this video I flip it around and show you why…
It is so easy to sit back and wait for things to get easier before you dive in and attempt…
I used to hate writing. It always felt like such a strain to put my ideas on paper or in…
Breaking into the software development industry can be rather difficult. It is dfficult to get a job without experience and…
Rockstar Developer University is John's premium coaching program for developers who want to build careers, not just write code.
Book Your Free Call →As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.